Popstar Dating Sim, Girls Popstar Dating Sim, Girls

Lovely...

I thought that it was a perfectly delightful game, especially because I've been reading your story 'Maid for Me'. The graphics were quite good considering they're drawn with a mouse, and I thought all of the guys were really very sweet :D The ending was a bit disappointing though, since Mina didn't really end up completely happy with anyone, and no matter how much she trained, she couldn't beat Emi. It just kind of sends out the message that working hard is just a lesson in futility :( Still, I loved the concept of the game, and I'm quite sure your work will just keep improving over time :) Loved your other dating sims, by the way, and I'm extremely glad that you're defying the trend and making sims for girls. Kudos to you for being original! Oh, and I'm looking forward to more installments of "Maid for Me" by the way!

Love Dating Sim Boy Ver. Love Dating Sim Boy Ver.

I love it!

I am so, so glad that you had the courage, good taste, and humor to put together a sim date game like this one. Too many dating games rely on a lot of risque content to make up for either a really bad storyline or a total lack of one. You really went out on a limb by making yours clean and fun and cute, and I want to commend you for it. In my opinion, your idea was a total success! Keep up the good work! I'll be looking for more games / stories!

Love Dating Sim for Girls Love Dating Sim for Girls

Cute!

Yay! Kudos to you for originality! For one, the very concept of a dating sim for GIRLS is pretty rare. Thank you for developing that idea :) It's cute, it's fun to play, and you didn't follow the overused format for dating sims. Better yet, you didn't try to make up for a lack of plot with loads of random hentai. That's what made this a great game. Keep up the good work! I'm sure your next game will be just as good :)

Bomee responds:

ooh thankies :) i just wished the area where it says users who enjoyed this entry also enjoyed... and it lists a bunch load of hentai entries... sigh.

thanx for the review. i hope you come back later and play my next game! *hugs*

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

So Good!

It was a bit easier to crack than the FASCO escapism games, but nevertheless, it was very well-made. I agree with the previous reviewer, the addition of narration did make the game more interesting. The voices really fit the characters too. There were no serious bugs to inhibit gameplay. The plot was interesting as well, and more complicated than simply trying to get out of a room. I await the sequel with much anticipation. I'm sure it will be as good as this one was. As far as I can see, this game bodes well for an entire series based on the same basic structure. Good job!

Sim Valentine: VDM Sim Valentine: VDM

Pretty good...

I managed to get all of the girls except the gothic chick. What's up with her? What are you supposed to do to make her talk to you?

Besides that, though, I liked it. Short and sweet.

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

Great idea, but needs to be refined...

I love the idea of a dating RPG with a woman as the main character. However, there are several things that need to be worked on. For one, the types of questions that the guys ask you is limited, so after a while, it gets really monotonous. Throw in some twists and add more questions, give the guys some different costumes once in a while, and work on the ending! Why is it that dating RPGs for men always have good endings with good graphics, but dating RPGs for women end with crude graphics and choppy animation? Not that I'm criticizing the game, I really do like the idea, it's so different from all the others (which are basically all the same thing but with different characters and scenery). If you develop it further, work out some of the animation kinks, work out some better graphics, and put it all together in a new version or a sequel to it, I know you'll do a great job!